Expand your search throughout the Carolinas.
Member credit unions and affiliates can extend their reach among qualified job candidates by posting employment opportunities here at carolinasleague.org.
How to post a job
Once you’ve created your member profile, go to the CU Employment page and select Submit an Opening. Complete the submission form and a CCUL representative will review it for approval within 24-48 hours.
Terms and conditions
Please provide all of the following in your posting request. Omissions may delay approval and require follow-up contact for necessary details.
- Official position title
- Organization name, city, country (US), and location (state)
- Full name, phone number, and email address of person posting or best contact person
- Primary category for search optimization (e.g., administrative, collections, member services)
- Type of position (i.e. full-time, part-time, internship, contract, and volunteer)
- Clear description of position responsibilities and qualifications
- Instructions for application and contact
The Carolinas Credit Union League will not accept listings for:
- Independent contracting or self-employment
- Work involving credit in lieu of pay
- Any work that requires a purchase, certified deposit, or similar as condition of employment
- Fee-based employment or franchise contracts (e.g., certification or licensing fee, initial investment)
- Work involving pyramid-type or multi-level marketing organizations
Approved listings are set to expire automatically up to 90 days from the date posted (extensions available upon request).
How to manage your career postings
Once your job posting has been submitted you can monitor its activity on your personal account at carolinasleague.org. Simply log in and select “Manage Profile” from the right column menu called "My Profile." At the bottom of that page, you’ll see “Career Postings.” From there you can edit or delete your job posting, monitor how many views it’s received, or respond to applicants.