Click on these links for walkthroughs on key carolinasleague.org features.
If you have questions on these or anything else, please let us know.
Membership | Online Networking | Event Registration
Q: How do I register?
A: Register on carolinasleague.org in four easy steps:
1. From the homepage, click "Register” at the top right corner.
2. Select your member type. Then click "Continue.”
Member type definitions:
Associate Member Credit Union – CEOs and managers of credit unions based outside the Carolinas with some branches in SC and NC
Associate Member Credit Union Employee – Employees of associate-member credit unions
Business Partner – Partner organization CEO or manager
Business Partner Employee – Any employee or representative of a League business partner
Credit Union – League-affiliated credit union Presidents/CEOs and managers
Credit Union Employee – Employees of League-affiliated credit unions
- Volunteer/Retired – Members of credit union boards of directors, supervisory committees, and other volunteer leadership, as well as retired staff
3. Search Our Directory. Enter your last name and email address to find a possible matching record. If you have an existing record, confirm that it is you and complete your registration. Otherwise, select "Register without matching” to go to the instructions for creating a new profile.
4. Get Connected! Whether you found a matching profile or you’re creating a new one, the next step is to set you’re your username and password. Follow the online instructions until registration is complete.
Q: How do I update my profile information?
A: Sign in to carolinasleague.org and click on Manage Profile in the right menu box. Then select any feature on that page to make your desired changes.
Q: How do I manage my website notifications?
A: Sign in to carolinasleague.org and click on Manage Profile in the right menu. Select Preferences under Information & Settings and check the box next to a specific preference to turn them on or uncheck to turn the preference off. To finish, click Save My Settings at the bottom of the page.
Q: How do I manage my email preferences?
A: Sign in to carolinasleague.org and click on Manage Profile in the right menu. Select Edit Bio under Information & Settings and click on the Manage Email Preferences link. From the pop-up window, you can opt-in or opt-out of a specific newsletter or email correspondence type. To finish, click Save Preferences at the bottom of that screen.
Q: How do I find other site members?
A: Finding and contacting other site members is a breeze with the "CU Directory Search” feature on carolinasleague.org. Located under the "Connect To » Member Resources" tab on the top navigation bar, the CU Directory Search allows registered members to locate an individual, credit union, or business partner with ease.
Once you find who you’re looking for, you have the option to view their profile page, send a message, view their blog/photos/favorites, or add them to your connections.
Q: How do I join a community group?
A: To join a group:
- Click here to go to the Community Group selection page.
- Click on the Group Type to expand your view of available choices.
- Select the name of the group you would like to join.
- Click on Join Group under the group title.
To access a community group you already belong to:
- Sign in using your username and password.
- Click on Groups from the My Profile menu.
- Click on the Group name.
Q: How do I register for an event?
A: To register for an event:
- Browse the complete event list.
- Click on the title of the event for which you would like to register.
- If registration is available, click on the "Register” button.
- Complete the registration form as instructed.
- Click on "Save & Finalize Registration” when you've finished.
- Print and save your confirmation.