Conferences, Workshops, and Roundtables
1. Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, cancellations received more than one full week prior to the event will receive a refund minus a $75 administrative cancellation fee. *
- Cancellations received seven (7) days or less prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted in written format only, via e-mail or fax, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Substitutions are accepted anytime prior to an event.
* The administrative cancellation fee is waived for events that cost $75 or less. Administrative fees will vary for premier league events (i.e. Annual Meeting, Exhibitor Showcase, and Leadership Conference).
2. Event Cancellation by CCUL or Training Partner
- The CCUL reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If CCUL cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- CCUL accepts no responsibility for travel arrangements or any other actual or perceived loss due to cancellation of a training event.
3. Notification of Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation deadline for a specific event will appear on the event's registration materials and the online event page.
The Conferences, Workshops, and Roundtables policies are strictly enforced.
The Carolinas Credit Union League (CCUL) in partnership with Financial Education and Development, Inc. (FED) provides convenient, web-based training to credit union professionals across the Carolinas.
Cancellations: Financial Education and Development, Inc. will accept cancellations anytime prior to attending a webinar. There is no penalty for cancelling and a full refund will be processed by FED, Inc. If you have any further questions, please contact FED, Inc. using the provided “Contact Us” form here.