CCUL shares virtual experience tips as Annual Meeting approaches
Thursday, August 13, 2020
|Click here to enlarge this preview of the Annual Meeting event portal and see some of its interactive features. A more in-depth tutorial will be available days prior to the start of the conference.
We’re getting closer and closer to the CCUL 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting, set for Aug. 31 – Sept. 1! The Carolinas Credit Union League looks forward to welcoming member credit unions, exhibitors, sponsors, and affiliates for one-and-a-half days of motivating
and insightful presentations, an interactive exhibit hall, and CCUL Business Meeting.
Starting Wednesday, August 26, registrants will have the opportunity to log in to the virtual event portal hosted on Pheedloop and get familiar with the platform features. On the portal, participants will be able to:
- Watch the live stream for each general session on the agenda
- Participate in session chats during the presentations
- Keep up with announcements posted to the main lobby
- Chat with peers, exhibitors, and sponsors
- Participate for door prizes and other giveaways
A tutorial of the Pheedloop platform will be available before the conference starts so registrants can get familiar with what to expect. In the meantime, CCUL recommends the following to ensure participants have the best Annual Meeting experience.
1. Register for the conference with your unique email address. This will ensure your login credentials and other important Annual Meeting info reaches you via email in a timely and efficient manner.
2. Make sure you have access to a modern browser to participate in the virtual event. Specifically, we recommend Google Chrome for its security and feature compatibility. If you have Google Chrome installed, please use it instead of your current
browser. If you would like to download it, please follow this link.
3. Make sure you watch the conference from a location with a high-speed internet connection. This will better ensure the session streams play without interruptions, or choppy display or audio.
4. Know where to go. For all Annual Meeting info, go to carolinasleague.org/annualmeeting. From this page you can register for the conference, and – once the portal opens – login and join
the virtual conference.
5. Bookmark it! When you receive email notice of how to access the virtual portal for the live event, bookmark that link on your computer so you can more readily sign in as the event starts.
6. This experience is what you make it! Your active participation will not only make this virtual event more worthwhile, but also enters you in drawings for some really great giveaways.
Registration for Annual Meeting is open through Friday, August 21. Go to carolinasleague.org/annualmeeting to register and learn more.
The countdown is on! Annual Meeting begins in just a few weeks (8/6/20)
CCUL prepares for engaging, content-rich Annual Meeting virtual experience (7/2/20)