CCUL prepares for engaging, content-rich Annual Meeting virtual experience
Thursday, July 2, 2020
As previously announced, the Carolinas Credit Union League’s 2020 Annual Meeting and Exhibitor Showcase will now take place August 31 – September 1 in a new online format. The virtual experience will offer timely content, and quality education and networking opportunities for attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors.
|This year's Annual Meeting will be hosted on PheedLoop, a virtual platform with interactive features that make it easy to connect with attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors.
|L-R: Allegiance Credit Union President/CEO Amy Downs, and Author and Speaker Holly Hoffman join us as part of this year's speaker lineup.
The CCUL Annual Meeting will be delivered in an innovative way to the Carolinas credit union community through a virtual platform called PheedLoop. On PheedLoop, participants will be able to watch live and pre-recorded sessions, live chat with other attendees, and initiate one-on-one chats with sponsors and exhibitors.
“We are excited to bring League members this historic, first-ever virtual Annual Meeting,” CCUL SVP of Professional Development Lauren DeAngelis said. “Our commitment to keeping members safe has not compromised our session lineup which will be inspiring, motivating, and thought provoking.”
Conference Highlights Include:
- Five unique presentations addressing industry and life challenges, hot topics, and opportunities
- A stellar CEO Panel to discuss lessons learned, best practices, future plans, and more
- Inspirational keynote speakers like Amy Downs, survivor of the Oklahoma City bombing and now Allegiance Credit Union President/CEO, author, mentor, and Ironman Triathlete; and Holly Hoffman, last remaining member of the Espada Tribe and the last woman standing on Season 21 of the CBS reality show “Survivor Nicaragua.”
- Virtual networking
- Live Q&A with presenters
- Virtual Exhibit Hall with familiar experts you recognize, and new contacts ready to help you and your credit union thrive
- Fun and prizes throughout the day for all attendees to enjoy
- Access to all content for approximately 10 months after the event. Watch, or re-watch content at your leisure when you log into the virtual platform
“Annual Meeting is designed to appeal to a wide variety of employees, and our hope is that credit union leaders will extend this opportunity within the ranks of their organizations,” DeAngelis continued. “This is a time to come together, albeit virtually. We look forward to seeing everyone there!”
More information will be available soon including a detailed agenda, pricing, and more. For questions, contact CCUL Development at email@example.com or call 800-822-8859, ext 141.