Consumer Lending School returns March 2019, agenda now available
Monday, January 28, 2019
|Consumer Lending School Class of 2018
Consumer Lending School provides the latest lending strategies, techniques, and tools that have helped credit unions across the Carolinas expedite sound lending while remaining fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
This year’s speakers include:
Celeste Cook, cuStrategies, LLC;
LaTasha Cooper, CCUL
Todd Harms, Speaker;
Christy Jones and Todd Sherpy of Sherpy & Jones Law Firm;
Sundeep Kapur, Digital Credence; and
Mary Wilson, Speaker.
|Download the full agenda
Set for March 18-21 in Irmo, SC, this program offers participants an opportunity to:
- Learn key lending strategies for growth;
- Understand credit scoring analysis and risk assessments;
- Review the laws and regulations in the Truth-in-Lending Act; and
- Improve your communications and sales skills.
Consumer Lending School will transform your lending team into financial solution partners to:
- Help your members achieve their financial goals;
- Engage members in the right conversations to offer the right solutions;
- Build stronger relationships with members; and
- Capture more quality profitable loans.
Take your credit union to the next level! Click here for more information and to register.
About Consumer Lending School
Founded more than 20 years ago, Consumer Lending School continues to evolve to meet the training needs of credit union professionals in the Carolinas. The four-day program, hosted by the Carolinas Credit Union League, strengthens students' member service and lending skills through a curriculum led by industry experts, and concludes with an on-site exam and evaluation. Students receive a certificate upon completion.