Credit union professionals in the Carolinas form AACUC Southern Regional Chapter
Thursday, September 20, 2018
A new chapter has formed as part of the African-American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC). Announced following the AACUC’s 20th Anniversary Annual Conference, the new chapter is called the Southern Regional Chapter.
Chapter officials include:
- President | Priscilla Awkard, VP Teller Center, Coastal Credit Union
- Vice President | Jamie Keith, VP Member Services Support, State Employees’ CU
- Secretary | Grace Thompson, VP Learning & Staff Development, Local Government FCU
- Treasurer | Emma Norman, Director Learning and Development, Local Government FCU
- Parliamentarian | Marcus Craig, Internal Audit Manager, Local Government FCU
The chapter is kicking things off with a meet-up event on Monday, October 8 at 5:00 p.m. in Raleigh, NC. Click here to RSVP. The event is free to attend, with food and drinks available for purchase.
The southern region consists of North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, and Tennessee.
About the AACUC
AACUC is a non-profit organization of African American credit union professionals and volunteers. Its mission is to increase diversity within the credit union community through advocacy and professional development. Learn more at www.aacuc.org.