CCUL announces four directors to complete League Board this June
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
The Carolinas Credit Union League is pleased to announce the four newly elected members to its Board of Directors, effective June 12, 2018. These board members include:
- Tier 1 - Director from a NC credit union with assets greater than $400M: Mark Caverly, EVP, Local Government Federal Credit Union
- Tier 2 - Director from a NC credit union with assets between $100M - $400M: Amy Woody, EVP, Mountain Credit Union
- Tier 4 - Director from a SC credit union with assets less than $30M: Faye Crocker, CEO, HopeSouth Federal Credit Union
- At-Large - Director from either NC or SC: Bob Donley, CEO, Members Credit Union
When the CCUL Nominating Committee put out the call for nominations on January 11, 2018, it only received one qualified candidate for each position. Since there were no nominations submitted by petition, those elected by acclamation will serve a three-year term to start at the conclusion of the CCUL Annual Business Meeting on Tuesday, June 12, 2018. During that time, the Board of Directors will also finalize any changes to officer positions as part of its reorganization meeting.
Those elected join the following serving members:
- Chairman Linda Weatherford, CEO, SPC Credit Union;
- Vice Chairman Mark Curran, CEO, Lion’s Share Federal Credit Union;
- Treasurer Jeff Jones, VP Corp. Strategy & Political Affairs, Coastal Credit Union;
- Secretary Nick Wodogaza, CEO, Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union;
- Anne Shivers, CEO, Caro Federal Credit Union;
- Robert Harris, CEO, Health Facilities Federal Credit Union; and
- Jerry Gaillard, CEO, Shuford Federal Credit Union.
A complete list of the League’s Board of Directors will be updated on the CCUL website here following the conclusion of the 2018 Annual Meeting.