||Summit Credit Union
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Summit Credit Union, headquartered in Greensboro, NC, with eight (8) branches throughout NC, is seeking experienced candidates for the position of VP of Lending. The successful candidate will manage the daily activity of consumer loans, the loan call center, the mortgage department, and the lending specialist team. The VP of Lending will be responsible for ensuring the successful performance of the credit union's loan portfolio, and will ensure service levels and standards throughout the organization.
- Ensure that call center, branch staff resources, and mortgage originators are properly utilized to achieve all goals established by Executive Management Team
- Maintain a successful sales environment
- Develop, review, and oversee strategies to ensure proper service level requirements are achieved
- Maintain up to date knowledge of general economic conditions that may affect the credit union's consumer and mortgage lending departments
- Maintain highly motivated and well-trained staff to ensure member satisfaction levels meet or exceed acceptable levels
- Works closely with internal audit to ensure compliance with federal laws and regulations, and reviews loan audits to ensure quality and policy compliance
- This position supervises all employees in the Mortgage Call Center, Loan Closing Call Center, and Loan Administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or related field
- Four years related experience, to include supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Licensing with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
- Valid driver license and acceptable motor vehicle record
How to Apply / Contact
To apply, send your resume via email to HR@carolinasleague.org.