The 2017 Cast & Blast Charity Event is a fundraiser for the Carolinas Credit Union Foundation's Scholarship Program. Each year the Foundation awards twenty (20) $1,000 scholarships and two (2) $500 scholarships for a total of $21,000 in scholarships to credit union members throughout the Carolinas.
This exclusive retreat offers supporters the opportunity to gather for a day of world-class outdoor entertainment at the King Fisher Society in Laurel Hill, NC. Activities will begin at 9:00 a.m. Participants will divide into three groups to:
- Fish on Richmond Mill Lake
- Shoot sporting clays at a state-of-the-art 5-stand facility
- Experience the sport of Falconry with a close-up exhibit and encounter with birds of prey
Lunch, snacks, and all gear are provided by the King Fisher Society.
Cost & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Cast and Blast Participant - $850
- Perfect Caster - $4,000 | Includes registration for four (4) guests and recognition during the event and at the League's Annual Meeting.
- Clay Crusher - $2,000 | Includes registration for two (2) guests and recognition during the event and at the League's Annual Meeting.
A limited room block is available at The Carolina Hotel at the Pinehurst Resort for 2017 CCUL Annual Meeting attendees. Reserve by phone: 910-295-6811
Homewood Suites Pinehurst: 910-255-0300
Other options near Laurel Hill:
Hampton Inn: 910-277-1516
Holiday Inn Express and Suites: 910-291-3300
Comfort Inn: 910-277-7788 (within walking distance to the King Fisher Society & has an onsite restaurant)