Curran, Harris and Wodogaza reelected to CCUL Board of Directors
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Columbia, SC and Raleigh, NC—Credit union delegates reelected three members to the Carolinas Credit Union League Board of Directors recently, with official results announced Tuesday, June 6 at the League annual business session in Pinehurst, NC. The members join eight sitting directors to complete the eleven-member body. The group also confirmed officers in a reorganization meeting following the business session.
Re-joining the board for three-year terms are (term expiration in parentheses):
- Tier 3: Director from a NC credit union with assets between $30-$100 million:
Mark Curran, CEO of Lion's Share FCU in Salisbury, NC (2020);
- At-Large Tier: Director from either a SC or NC Credit union:
Robert Harris, CEO of Health Facilities FCU in Florence, SC (2020); and
- Tier 1: Director from a SC credit union with assets greater than $400 million:
Nick Wodogaza, CEO of Palmetto Citizens FCU in Columbia, SC (2020).
Officers confirmed in the reorganization meeting are:
- Chairman Linda Weatherford, CEO of SPC CU in Hartsville, SC (2019)
- Vice Chairman Mark Curran, CEO of Lion's Share FCU in Salisbury, NC (2020);
- Treasurer Jeff Jones, VP Corp. Strategy & Political Affairs at Coastal CU in Raleigh, NC (2019);
- Secretary Nick Wodogaza, CEO of Palmetto Citizens FCU in Columbia, SC (2020); and
- Executive Officer Patty Idol, CEO of Mountain CU in Waynesville, NC (2018)
Also serving on the CCUL Board of Directors are:
A complete list of the League’s Board of Directors is available on the CCUL website here or from the “Quick Links” menu in the website footer.
- Lola Bumbarger, CEO of Century Employees Savings Fund CU in Hickory, NC (2019);
- Mark Caverly, EVP at Local Government Federal Credit Union in Raleigh, NC (2018);
- Faye Crocker, CEO of Greater Abbeville FCU in Abbeville, SC (2018);
- Bob Donley, CEO of Members Credit Union in Winston-Salem, NC (2018); and
- Anne Shivers, CEO of Carolina Collegiate FCU in Columbia, SC (2019).