SESSION II: Everyday Account Issues for Credit Unions
Wednesday, February 5
From 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
7440 Broad River Rd.
Irmo, SC 29063
Phone: 803-781-5400 x.418 or x.419
Online registration is closed.
This event, originally scheduled for 12/11/13, is provided at no cost to member credit unions.
Space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Join us for a discussion of everyday issues with member accounts and account services, including:
- · Documenting the account and why it is so important
- · Considerations on signature cards and documentation obligations
- · "Trust Relationships” (From Rep-Payee to Custodial and Trust Account Relationships)
- ...things you should know and keep in mind
- · Powers of Attorney, your obligations, and when can you refuse a POA
- · Privacy considerations and being careful about what you say and to whom
- · Requests for documents or information...basic day-to-day rules
- · Elder abuse: What is it and what are you to do about it?
- · What is suspicious? Does this mean Bank Secrecy Act or some other issues are to be considered?
- · Considerations on steps that can be taken to reduce credit union liability exposure
- · Schemes, scams and stupid people – Credit union actions and reactions to member involvement
- · Other topics you submit
Free to member credit unions
« Go to Upcoming Event List