Applications for the 2018 SE CUNA Management School Scholarships are due Monday, April 9, 2018.
For details and to apply online, click here.
The 3-year curriculum includes:
- Interest Rates & Financial Markets
- Financial Ratios
- Asset Liability
- Negotiation SkillsMarketing
- Personality Styles and Teamwork
- Working with your Board
- Employment Law
- Performance Management
- Business Development
- Organizational Behavior
- Executive Communication
- Strategic Planning
Southeast CUNA Management School was established in 1970 through collaboration with CUNA and affiliates. The two-week program, initially held at Oglethorpe University in Atlanta, had a founding class of 30-plus students. Since then, more than 1,100 credit union professionals from 21 states and the District of Columbia have graduated from the school.
The curriculum is reviewed and revised each year to continue meeting the ever-changing needs of today’s credit union professionals. The program provides a well-rounded curriculum and experiential opportunities for professional and personal growth, challenging each participant to achieve their highest potential by engaging them in learning activities that stimulate critical thinking and increase confidence.
Fee on or before 04/02/2018 - $1,845
Fee after 4/02/2018 - $1,995
Guest Banquet Ticket - $40 (only order if you plan to bring a guest – your registration fee already includes the banquet)
(1) A cancellation received by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before June 1, 2018, will be refunded, minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be issued thereafter; substitutions will be allowed.
(2) To change or cancel your registration, call 706-542-7493, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. (3) If an event is cancelled for any reason, the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel will not be responsible for any charges related to travel.