Expand your search throughout the Carolinas.
Member credit unions and affiliates can extend their reach among qualified job candidates by posting employment opportunities here at carolinasleague.org.
How to post a job
Once you’ve created your member profile, go to the CU Employment page and select Submit an Opening. Complete the submission form and a CCUL representative will review it for approval within 24-48 hours.
Terms and conditions
Please provide all of the following in your posting request. Omissions may delay approval and require follow-up contact for necessary details.
- Official position title
- Organization name, city, country (US), and location (state)
- Full name, phone number, and email address of person posting or best contact person
- Primary category for search optimization (e.g., administrative, collections, member services)
- Type of position (i.e. full-time, part-time, internship, contract, and volunteer)
- Clear description of position responsibilities and qualifications
- Instructions for application and contact
The Carolinas Credit Union League will not accept listings for:
- Independent contracting or self-employment
- Work involving credit in lieu of pay
- Any work that requires a purchase, certified deposit, or similar as condition of employment
- Fee-based employment or franchise contracts (e.g., certification or licensing fee, initial investment)
- Work involving pyramid-type or multi-level marketing organizations
Approved listings are set to expire automatically up to 90 days
from the date posted (extensions available upon request)